There we are. Tid.
这里 蒂德
I can manage from now on.
接下来我自己来吧
It's not fair to ask you to do this.
不该要求你做这些事
Well, I don't see why not. All right.
为什么呢 好了
I looked after you when you were a baby, didn't I?
你从小就是我在照顾 不是吗
The thing is, we're not very well off, I'm afraid.
问题是 恐怕我们的日子会过的很紧
We've got some savings, but there's not a lot coming in.
我们还有些存款 但没什么进账
Oh, you don't need to worry about that.
你不用担心那个
Your family's my family, really.
你的家就是我的家
It's nice to be back. Come on.
我很高兴能回来 来吧
That's it. Come on, little man.
走了 小宝贝
Off we go. Come on.
我们走
Me?
我
Me. He said "Me."
我 他说 "我"
Eh." "Get." Is the first word "Get"?
"要" 第一个词是"要"吗
Or "Let"?
还是"让"
"Let me lie"?
"让我躺着"
"Well, he is lying.
他不正躺着吗
Sorry, Robin, you must think we're awful chumps.
抱歉 罗宾 你一定觉得我们是大笨蛋
Let me die.
让我去死
"Let me die."
"让我去死"