My, uh, counselor thinks that I'll get into Yale.
其实我的咨询师说我可能会进耶鲁的
She does? He does, yeah.
她这么说吗 是啊
He does. Why does he think that?
他这么说了 为什么
Uh, I mean, I guess my grades and scores and my compositions,
可能因为我的成绩 分数 还有我的作品
'cause I guess a lot of these schools are looking to fill orchestral spots.
这几个学校都挺缺管弦乐的人才的
And, uh, he's pretty confident
他还是很自信的
I'll get into pretty much everywhere I apply.
觉得我申请的学校都有门
You look stunned.
你很吃惊啊
He thinks you're gonna get into Yale?
他真觉得你能进耶鲁
Yes.
对啊
Really? That's amazing.
真的啊 太好了
I mean, I knew you had good grades and I...
我知道你成绩还可以
I always thought you were a genius,
知道吗 我一直都觉得你是一天才
but you know, I just...
可没成想
That's so awesome, Troy.
太厉害了
But we're not, um, visiting Yale.
不过我们没打算去耶鲁啊
Uh, yeah, I don't really want to go to Yale.
嗯 其实我也没打算去耶鲁
Why not?
为啥啊
Um... well, I'm hoping that I get into Harvard,
我是想着去哈佛来着
'cause there's this, uh, there's this music professor there,
那边有 有个教音乐的教授
this guy, Jerome Backaly,
杰罗姆·贝克利
and he's doing, like, a lot of really cool stuff and...
他研究的东西都相当不错的
Yeah, it's just a really cool program.
反正就是个不错的项目
My, uh, friend from school,
我有个校友
she says that there's a concert Wednesday night
跟我说礼拜四晚上有场音乐会
that she's playing, and he might be there, so...
她要去演奏 教授可能也会去 所以
S...
所...
You're going to Harvard.
所以你要上哈佛了
Well, maybe. You know, I don't know.
说不准吧 有可能