For heaven's sake. Teddy!
看在上帝的份上 特迪
Teddy! Hello, darling.
特迪 你好 亲爱的
Oh, God.
我的天
You could at least have the decency to be on the point of death.
即使死期将至 你们也不能瞎胡闹吧
What...
这...
What the hell is this?
这究竟是怎么回事
There. Now, let's fire her up.
好了 可以启动了
I'm glad someone's happy.
现在有人高兴了
God knows how you managed to make such a ballsup of this.
你们究竟是怎么搞成这样的
My fault, I'm afraid.
是我不好
What are you all doing gallivanting in Spain in the first place?
你们这群家伙 来西班牙干什么
It's my fault, I'm afraid.
都是我不好
Well, this isn't built for transcontinental voyages.
这个机器并不适合跨洋漂海 长途跋涉
I know, Ted. I'm sorry.
我明白 特德 对不起
I wanted to see the sun rise over the Med.
我只想看看地中海的日出
It rises over Drayton St. Leonard's, too, you know.
德雷顿·圣伦纳德的日出也不差吧