So why are you here?
说吧 你为什么来这里
Where else would I be?
那我应该去哪儿
Oh, I don't know
我不知道
let's see.
我想想
Sailing around the world,
驾船环游世界
catching a thief,
追捕窃贼
chatting up a pretty girl.
还是搭讪漂亮女孩
Because I want to do something
我只想做点事情
for Vincent.
为了文森特
I'm sure there's a lot you can do for him now that he's dead.
他已经不在世上了 你还问他做什么
I heard you take flowers to his grave everyday.
我听说你每天都带着花去他的墓前
Isn't that doing something for Vincent
这不也是为他做什么吗
even though he's dead?
虽然他已经不在了
Oh that.
你说这个啊
I just do that out of respect.
我那只是一种悼念
He was a great artist, he liked flowers.
他是伟大的艺术家 他很喜欢这些花
Still seems real nice of you.
你一定很善良
You must've been friendly.
你们俩关系一定很要好吧
I wouldn't say so.
那倒不是
He was here to see father.
他是来找我父亲的