He painted some pretty flowers,
他画了很多漂亮的花儿
but I don't think my father was that pleased.
但我爸爸好像不怎么高兴
What has the brother got to do with lea towels?
但他弟弟和旧抹布有什么关系
I reckon they argued over money
我猜他们为了钱的事情吵过
because it was the brother that bought all Vincent's painting things.
因为文森特的绘画工具都是他弟弟给买的
I know because of the last letter Vincent sent.
我之所以知道 是因为他寄出的最后一封信
Adeline wait.
艾德琳 等等
The day before he killed himself.
就是他自杀前一天寄的
When he handed it to me, he said it was urgent.
他把信给我的时候说了 要加急送到
And, you know I asked if there was anything wrong.
我问他是不是出什么事情了
And, he said he'd run out of paints
他跟我说颜料都用光了
and he placed a big order for some more
他下了一笔很大的订单
'cause he had lots of paintings planned.
因为他要画很多画
Don't you think that's odd
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
to place an order with his brother if money was an issue
真的为钱操心 他为什么还要让弟弟订货
between them and then to kill himself the next day?
接着第二天就去自杀了?
It depends, you know, on how balanced he was.
这很难说 得看那时他的精神状态了
All seemed fine with him.
他看起来很好
I mean something must've happened pretty suddenly
我是说...肯定是突然发生了什么事情
for him to become unbalanced.
他才会这么不理智
Like what?
比如呢
I don't know exactly what.
这我就不知道了
I'm sure it's got something to do with Gachet.
但我敢肯定跟加歇医生有关