I knew nobody was living at Aunt Carol's, so I drove up.
我知道没人住卡罗尔姨妈家 所以我开车过去了
But when I arrived, someone was there.
但我到那里时 有别人在
Jason? Why aren't you at the hospital?
杰森 你怎么没在医院
They let me out.
他们让我出院了
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Getting the, uh, property ready to sell?
准备卖房子吗
No. I'm keeping the house.
我不卖 我在打扫房子
And I want it to look nice.
我希望它干干净净的
Good, 'cause think I'd like to stay here for a little while.
好啊 因为我想在这儿待一阵
- You can't do that. - Why not?
-你不能待在这 -为什么
There's a plumbing issue.
管道有问题
They had to turn the water off inside.
里面停水了
Well, then, I'll just stay for tonight then.
好吧 那我就待一晚
That's not a good idea. It's a mess in there.
不行 里面很乱
I don't care, mom, it's one night--
我不管 老妈 就一晚
I said no, Jason.
我说了不行 杰森
I'll be done in an hour. I'll see you at home.
我一小时就好 我们家里见
Is someone in there?
有人在里面吗
That's just the wind.
只是风而已