Look at me, Mona.
看着我 梦娜
So you think Jason's gonna meet Charles somewhere tonight?
你觉得杰森今晚要和查尔斯碰面吗
Well, A's not gonna show up to Ali's house
A肯定不会出现在艾莉家
with all those cops out front, so it's probably gonna be
外面全是警察 所以应该是在
so place outside of Rosewood.
玫瑰镇外的地方
I put one of Caleb's GPS trackers on Jason's car.
我在杰森车上放了凯勒的定位仪
So the second he moves, we can follow him to A.
他一行动 我们就能跟着他找到A
Follow him? We're being tracked too, remember?
跟着他 我们也被追踪了 记得吗
Charles will know we're onto him.
查尔斯会知道我们在找他
That's why we have to remove our chips and leave them behind.
所以我们得移除芯片 丢掉它们
Our phones, anything that A could be monitoring.
还有手机等任何A能监控的东西
Charles has to think he's in the clear.
得让查尔斯以为他很安全
We can't ambush A.
我们埋伏不了A
Charles has everything but superpowers.
查尔斯什么都会 就差超能力了
Hey, guys, listen to me.
姐妹们 听我说
This has to be some sort of a trap.
这肯定是什么陷阱
A is always one step ahead of us.
A总能领先我们一步
Emily's right.
艾米丽说得没错
Ali asked you to keep Jason safe
艾莉让你保证杰森安全
not to get us all kidnapped again.
而不是让我们再被绑架一次
We need to take this to the police
我们得报警
and just step back from it.
别管这事
The second this goes over
这事一传到
the police radio or an e-mail
警用无线电或者邮件
A is gonna know he's being followed
A就会知道自己被追踪了
and he's never gonna show up.
他绝不会出现
Well, that's fine by me.
我觉得挺好
I don't want him anywhere near us.
我不想他接近我们
Wait, so we're just supposed to give up?
慢着 我们就该放弃吗
Let Charles keep owning our lives
放任查尔斯掌控我们的生活
and keep lying to the one's that we love?
而我们继续对爱的人说谎吗
I'm not gonna live like that.
我可不想这样活着
We'll tell Toby.
我们跟托比说