Jason, Ali, wait for me.
杰森 艾莉 等我
I remember this day. Mom took us out of school.
我记得这天 妈妈把我们从学校接回家了
And took us to the arcade for some second cousin's birthday.
然后带我们去游乐场参加什么亲戚的生日派对
She made us promise not to tell dad.
她让我们保证不跟爸爸说
- Ready...set, go. - Oh, Gosh.
-准备 开始 -天哪
You won.
你赢了
Freddie. Freddie, come here, sweetheart.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 过来 亲爱的
Are you having a nice birthday?
生日过得开心吗
Yeah.
开心
When do I have to go back?
我什么时候回去
Oh, not for a while, sweetheart.
先不急 亲爱的
Go, go have fun.
去好好玩吧
Play nice now, okay?
不许打架哦
Jason, Ali, you gonna sing..
杰森 艾莉 你们要唱歌...
Sing, loves.
唱歌吧 宝贝们
"I wAnted to trust you."
我本来想相信你们的
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Nice singing, you guys.
大家好棒
Good job, Freddie. - Yay!
弗雷迪吹得好棒 -耶