We're gonna need to find another way to reach him.
我们得再找办法联系他
Well, I don't want this money. It doesn't feel right.
我不想要这笔钱 感觉不对
And I don't want you to give up the chance at a future
如果能把事情澄清 我希望你
if we can clear this out.
别放弃自己的前途
You deserve to be able to go to college
在经历过这一切后
after all that you've been through.
你应该去上大学
Come on.
走
I just can't imagine facing the person that did that to you.
我只是无法想象面对那样对你的人
Well, we didn't actually see him.
其实我们没看清
Things... got hairy fast.
情况急转直下
Well, I'm just glad you and your friends are okay.
很高兴你和你朋友们没事
Did you really think you could catch him though?
但你们真认为只凭你们自己
On your own?
能抓到他吗
To be honest, I don't really know what we were thinking.
其实我不知道我们当时的想法
Well, how do you know he was gonna be there?
你们怎么知道他会去那里
On the news, they, um
新闻上没说
haven't said if this guy sent a message
那人有没有发信息
or if it was some kind of trap or anything--
或那是不是陷阱什么的
Can we just move on?
能换个话题吗
It was scary. Someone got hurt, but I don't, I don't--
当时很可怕 有人受伤了 但我没有
Yeah, um, sure. I'm sorry, I was..
当然 我很抱歉 我...
I was just concerned, that's all.
我只是很关心
Uh, they, um, used one of your photos to advertise.
他们用你的照片打广告
I'm guessing that means they're into your work.
他们应该挺喜欢你的作品