Wow, you must be excited. This is quite some turnout.
你肯定很兴奋 这实在是太隆重了
I didn't expect you to-- - Aria, why would I miss this?
我没想到你会 -艾瑞亚 我怎么会错过呢
I gave you the camera. Remember?
是我送了你相机 记得吗
Yes. I do. Thanks.
记得 谢谢
So can I ask you something?
能问你个问题吗
This might be a weird question. It's so not a big deal.
可能很奇怪 没什么大不了的
I-I have no idea why I'm making this such a big deal, but..
我也不知道我怎么说得这么镇重其事 但
would you, as a friend..
你能 作为朋友
will you go to prom with me?
你能和我一起参加毕业舞会吗
No, no. I know that's...
不 不 我知道这个...
that's the dumbest idea. You used to teach there.
这个主意很糟 你以前在那教书
Why would you wanna go macarena with former students?
你为什么会想和以前的学生去舞会
I just wanted to be with friends
我只是想和朋友一起
And wanted to go with a friend.
想和一个朋友去
Aria, I-- - Ezra.
艾瑞亚 我... -以斯拉
Ay, Nicole. - Hi.
妮可 -嗨
I'm happy you could make it. - Yeah.
真高兴你能来 -是
Um, Aria, this is Nicole.
艾瑞亚 这是妮可
This is, uh, Emily's friend from Habitat for Humanity.
这位是艾米莉在人文家园认识的朋友
- Right. - The photographer herself!
-对 -这是摄影师本人
I'm really looking forward to seeing your work.
我迫不及待想看你的作品了
Thanks for coming.
感谢你过来