Move!
让开
What's the rush, Clark?
这么急去哪 克拉克
We know who hired you for this party.
我们知道是谁雇你来这个派对的
Where is he? Where's Charles?
他在哪 查尔斯在哪
Look, get out of the way.
给我让开
You guys are totally off base.
你们完全搞错了
Whose photo did you plan on shooting with this?
你打算用这个拍谁的照片
Look, get your hands off of me, alright?
听着 放开我 好吗
You guys have no idea what you're doing.
你们根本不知道自己在干什么
Actually, I do. I'm an officer.
我还真知道 我是一名警官
So am I.
我也是
Wait. W-what's going on here?
等等 怎么回事
Is it true? Is that real?
那是真的吗 是真的吗
Wait a minute.
等等
That whole time in the dark room,
我在霍里斯遇见你时
when I met you at Hollis...
在暗室那段日子
How?
是怎么回事
Undercover, Aria.
我是卧底 艾瑞亚
Now, please let me go do my job.
拜托让我去做事吧
It's probably already too late.
可能已经太迟了