And she was like Houdini getting in and out of places.
她像电影特效一样来去自如
So I made a deal with her.
所以我和她做了交易
If she helped me get out of Radley
如果她能把我弄出拉德利
I'd play the game with her.
我就和她玩下去
It was like Bethany said, leaving wasn't hard.
就像宝芬妮说的一样 离开并不难
But I needed Mona's help to stay gone.
但我需要梦娜帮我永远地逃出去
And my first assignment
而我的第一项任务
was making friends in Rosewood.
就是在玫瑰镇交到朋友
Take it from me,
记住我的话
you're always better off with a really good lie.
诿览龅幕蜒灾? 你可以生活得更好
Is it just me or did that sound a lot like..
是我的幻觉还是那真的很像
Alison.
艾莉森的声音
Something wrong?
有什么事吗
Oh. No. Sorry.
不不 抱歉
Wow. You just sound a lot like one of our friends.
你的声音很像我们的一个朋友
I hope she's brilliant. What's her name?
希望她是个很棒的朋友 她叫什么
Alison DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
You were friends of Ali's?
你们也是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm CeCe.
我也是 我是茜茜
I was doing my best Ali imitation ever.
那是我最成功的一次艾莉模仿秀
You should have seen the look on those girls' faces.
你真应该看看那些姑娘们的表情