Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte
我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事
and, um...I don't know.
我...我也不知道
Maybe it was a conditioned reflex
可能是条件反射吧
but...I thought I could help.
但是...我想来帮忙
Well, I'm glad to know that your reflexes still work.
你的反射系统还正常真是太好了
You okay?
你没事吧
Well, we came here to help Ali
我们是来帮艾莉的
and Charlotte killed herself.
夏洛蒂自杀了
We could've just kept our mouths shut
如果我们什么都不说
and she would still be
她现在可能
in a nice, safe hospital.
还在一个安全温馨的医院里
Instead, we have another funeral to get through.
可是 现在我们却要参加她的葬礼
Yeah.
是
I thought I might stick around for that.
我待一段时间等着参加葬礼吧
Well, my mom can set you up with a room here, if you want.
如果你想 我妈妈可以帮你整理个房间出来
Uh, no, that's okay, actually, um
不 不用了
I'm staying in Spencer's barn.
我现在住斯宾塞家的谷仓
So how've you been?
你最近如何
I've been okay.
还行吧
Are you still in New York?
你还在纽约吗
Yeah, I travel a lot more for the collection.
是 为了展览我出差更频繁了