I know how the cops have treated you in the past
我知道警察过去怎么对待你的
and we shouldn't take any chances.
我们不该冒任何风险
Maybe we should just go back to New York tonight.
也许我们今晚就该回纽约
Hanna, once the cops talk to you
汉娜 一旦警察跟你谈过
and realize you had nothing to do with this
发现你跟此事毫无关系
it will all be over.
就都结束了
I just want this day to be over.
我只想今天赶紧结束
Well, just because you had a bad day..
虽然你今天不顺
doesn't mean it has to end that way.
不代表你得这样结束这一天
Fettuccine from Balthazar.
巴尔萨泽的意大利宽面
Frisee salad from Dean and Duluca.
迪恩和德鲁卡[高档进口食材店]的苦苣沙拉
And a red velvet cupcake
还有红丝绒纸杯蛋糕
From the Greenwich Bakery.
格林威治面包店的
Aria, hey. Uh, come in.
艾瑞亚 请进
Uh, I only have a minute.
我只待一会儿
I'm on my way to the airport. I just..
我要赶飞机 我只...
I just needed to stop by and clear the air before I leave.
我只想顺道过来 离开前把话说清楚