Hollis Medical Center? Wait, you have an appointment?
赫里斯医疗中心 你有预约吗
Are you feeling okay? - I'm fine.
你没事吧 -我没事
I-it's just an interview..
这只是一个面试
for grad school.
研究生的
Grad school at Hollis?
在赫里斯上研究生
Oh, why didn't you tell me you were applying?
你怎么不告诉我你在申请
I'm just exploring my options. I mean, honestly it's..
我还在选择当中 其实...
The institute just wanted me to look into it.
这个研究所只是想让我过去看看
Okay.
好吧
So what are you thinking?
所以你觉得怎么样
I mean, you've always talked about sports medicine.
我是说你老是说想从事体育医学方面的事
You know who you should talk to? Aunt Kathy.
你知道该找谁谈谈吗 凯西阿姨
She's a nurse practitioner.
她是一名护士
- Right? - Here you go, ladies.
-对吧 -请慢用 女士们
Let me know if you need anything else.
有什么需要请及时告诉我
You know, honey, if you're worried about paying
亲爱的 你要是担心学费的话
for it, you shouldn't be.
完全没必要
Dad left you all that money for exactly this reason
爸爸就是为此给你留了这么多钱
And you can just take out a loan for the rest.
剩余的钱你可以贷款
You know, all the work you're doing
你做了这么多事
the person you've become
你爸爸看到
your dad would be really proud of you, Emmy.
你现在的样子肯定很自豪 艾米