Protect me?
保护我
By copying some bizarre murder from the past?
通过模仿以前的某起诡异的谋杀案吗
Spencer, this was a public case.
斯宾塞 这是一起公众事件
You are the only two who knew about it.
只有你们俩知道
He saw how upset Aria was in the courtroom.
他也看到艾瑞亚在法庭上有多难过
And he's still angry about what happened to Nicole.
他仍在为妮可的事而愤怒
I mean, who knows what he's capable of now?
谁知道他现在会做出什么事来
If he did kill Charlotte and the police find out,
如果他真的杀了夏洛蒂 被警察发现了
it's gonna look like you were involved too.
感觉就像跟你也脱不了干系
You left the hotel with Ezra and you came back a half hour
你跟以斯拉一起离开了酒店 然后夏洛蒂被杀
after Charlotte was killed.
半小时后你回来了
Nobody can see that security footage.
没人能看到那个监控录像
Why did you show this to me?
你为什么给我看这个
I wanted you to know that I wrote it.
我希望你知道这是我写的
Somebody from my class could remember it
我班上有人可能会记得
and read about Charlotte and connect the dots.
读到夏洛蒂的报道后可能会联系起来
What dots?
联系什么
Do you know anything about what happened to Charlotte?
你知道夏洛蒂到底出了什么事吗
- No. - Then I'm not worried.
-不知道 -那我就不担心
Mom, how can you not worry?
妈妈 你怎么能不担心
If this gets out, it's going to ruin your campaign
如果这泄露出去 会毁掉你的竞选