Sorry that we asked you to do that.
很抱歉我们要你这么做
I'm gonna tell my mom what happened and then..
我会告诉我妈怎么回事
...I'll tell Jordan and if he still wants to marry me
我还会告诉乔丹 如果他还想娶我
then I'm ready.
那我就准备好了
It's Aria.
是艾瑞亚
Thanks.
谢谢
So you're really doing this all by yourself?
这都是你一个人完成的吗
Yvonne's been helping.
伊冯一直在帮忙
Please, I've banged my thumb more times than I've hit the nails.
得了吧 我伤到拇指的次数比钉到钉子的次数还多
- Hey, Caleb. - Hey, how are you?
-你好 凯勒 -你好啊
- I'm with you, by the way. - Really?
-我跟你一样 -是吗
Yeah, I mean, I can jack a mainframe
没错 我能用螺丝刀
with a screwdriver, but you give me power tools
黑掉主机 但你给我电动工具
I am the dumbest guy in the room.
那我就成最笨的人了
When my eyes see a power saw
我眼睛看到动力锯
my mind sees a finger with no hands.
脑子里就想到断指
Yeah, and a chainsaw takes me straight to no arms.
没错 电锯让我直接想到断臂人了
How about a wood chipper?
那碎木机呢
Fargo! - Fargo!
《冰血暴》 -《冰血暴》
And I see mulch.
我只想到护根
That's because you don't watch TV
那是因为你不看电视
or go to the movies with me.
也不跟我去看电影
That's not entirely true.
这话不完全对
- We stream. - Yes.
-我们在线看 -没错
It's embarrassing, but we've been binging on "The Tonight Show."
说起来很尴尬 但我们一直在追《今夜秀》
Why is it embarrassing?
这有什么尴尬的
Fallon is hilarious.
肥伦很好笑啊