手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第6期:备份硬盘

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We took advantage of the fact that you were with your friends

我们利用了你和你朋友在一起的空档
and your father was at my apartment.
你父亲当时在我公寓里
Wait, you two were..
等等 你们俩
you were together the whole night?
那一整晚你们都一起吗
I'm... not the kind of mom
我不是那种
who wants to share those details.
想要分享这种细节的妈妈
I checked in with you the next day.
第二天早上我找过你
What are you asking me?
你想问我什么

备份硬盘.jpg

Forget it. I..

算了 我
II'm just realizing that this is a good thing.
我只是才意识到这是件好事
It's a really, really good thing.
真的是件好事
Oh, hi.
好啊
I didn't know you were coming by.
都不知道你来了
If I ask you a question
如果我问你一个问题
are you gonna promise not to lie to me?
你会保证不骗我吗
Hanna, I'm running late.
汉娜 我要迟到了
Why'd you do it, Mom?
你为什么这么做 妈妈
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do.
你知道
The exact drive with the exact footage of the hotel
装有夏洛蒂遇害当晚酒店录像的硬盘
the night Charlotte was murdered, it's now missing?
现在不见了吗
I don't buy it.
我不相信
From what I understand
在我来看
the police are still looking for that.
警察还在找
Are you really gonna make me accuse you?
你真的要让我指控你吗
I'd prefer you didn't
希望你不要这么做
especially when I had nothing to do with it.
尤其是我和这件事毫无关系
So the fact that it went missing the day I told you what I did
那天我和你说我删除了录像 硬盘就不见了
that's just a coincidence?
那只是巧合吗
I suppose it is.
我想是吧
Hanna, the police haven't come knocking with a warrant.
汉娜 警察还没拿着搜查令来敲门
The only person who suspects that backup drive
这间房里怀疑备份硬盘的人
is in this house is you.
只有你
Mom, just tell me where it is. I'll get rid of it.
妈 告诉我它在哪儿就好 我来搞定
Hanna, the drive is gone.
汉娜 硬盘已经没了
Gone? Did you
没了 你是不是...
Just be grateful your mistake has been erased.
只管感激你的错误被抹掉了
Don't think about this, think about..
别想这些了 想想...
...wedding cakes and flowers and..
婚礼蛋糕 鲜花...
Fine.
I won't bring it up again.
我不会再提了
Who knew your mother had that whole stash of sample products?
谁知道你母亲把样品全存下来了
It's like she's hoarding moisturizer.
好像她在囤润肤露
Yet another thing she's good at hiding.
她还很擅长藏东西

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
warrant ['wɔ:rənt]

想一想再看

n. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许
vt. 保

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
accuse [ə'kju:z]

想一想再看

v. 指责,控告,谴责

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
sample ['sæmpl]

想一想再看

n. 样品,样本
vt. 采样,取样

联想记忆
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。