I'm clean! Totally clean! Shirley was as surprised as I am.
我没病!干净得很!雪莉跟我一样惊讶呢。
Oh, Max, I'm so happy for you.
麦克斯,我真为你开心。
Yep, I dodged a bullet, but from now on, I'm going to be a little more discerning.
对啊,我躲过这一劫,但从今开始我要变得更加小心谨慎。
I'm not 13 anymore.
我不是13岁的花痴妹了。
So I just texted Andy and told him it was a false alarm. I didn't have it.
我刚发短信告诉安迪这是虚惊一场。我没有中招。
What did he say?
他怎么说?
He said, "hey, you up?" But I'm definitely not gonna go. Am I?
他说"你还醒着呢"。但我肯定不会去他家的。我会吗?
All right, here's the thing. This is about something bigger than Andy.
好吧,我就直说吧。这件事比安迪还重大。
Actually, Andy's quite...
其实安迪蛮大...
Oh, I know. Came out to get a drink of water. Saw it, loved it.
我知道。我出来喝杯水。不小心看见,爱死了。
Look, I'm going to keep this simple. You are using Andy to fill a hole.
我就长话短说吧。你在利用安迪来填满你的空洞。
Yes, Max, that's how sex works.
是啊,麦克斯,做爱不就是这样吗。
Ever since the business closed, you've got all this free time, and you don't know what to do with yourself.
自从小蛋糕店倒闭后,你多出了很多空余时间,你不知道自己该干些什么。
I hear you. You're right, ever since the business closed, I do have a huge hole.
我懂你的意思。你说得对,自从小蛋糕店倒闭后,我的确有个大洞。
I know. Came out to get a drink of water. Saw it, loved it.
我知道,出来喝水。不小心看见,爱死了。
Max, I know we said we were gonna do the cupcake business again, but now we have to make it real.
麦克斯,我知道我们曾说过总有一天会东山再起,但现在我们必须要付诸行动。
I mean, I'm a businesswoman.
我是个商业女强人
I need to have a business, or apparently, I'm gonna put someone else's business into my business.
我得开店做生意,否则我会让别人的"生意"来入侵我的"店面"。
So Max, tomorrow, we start again, and this time, we have to give it our all.
麦克斯,明天我们就开工,这一次我们一定要全力以赴。
Clear vaginas, full hearts, can't lose.
洁净私处,全心全意,十拿九稳。
Hey, girls. I came down with a solution to your herpes problem, Caroline. Just don't tell anyone!
姑娘们。我特意下来告诉你我想到解决你疱疹的问题了,卡洛琳。千万不要告诉任何人!
Sophie, I don't have it.
苏菲,我没有疱疹。
That's it! That's the way to do it! Problem solved. All right, bye-bye.
就是这样!坚决抵死不认!问题解决。好啦,再见啦。