Okay, well, umm, call me back.
好了 给我回电话
Oh, and I love you.
还有 我爱你
No. No, you're not leaving.
不 你不能走
Please, just go in there and tell my mother the truth.
求你了 你去告诉我妈妈真相
Spencer, she's two weeks out.
斯宾塞 她已经落后两周了
This is the truth she needs to win.
这就是她需要用来获胜的真相
If there needs to be a scapegoat, let it be me.
如果非得找一个替罪羊 那就让我当吧
Not you. Caleb--
而不是你 凯勒
Hey, I will figure out who did this.
我会找出是谁干的
You need to find out what Melissa's been up to.
你需要弄明白梅丽莎想做什么
I can cover for one sister at a time.
我一次只能保护你们姐妹一个人
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪里
I don't know. I'll-I'll work it out.
我不知道 再想吧
I want you to stay.
我想让你留下
I know you do..
我知道
...But I can't.
但我不能留下
What happened? What is that?
发生什么事了 这是什么
What's left of my phone.
我手机剩下的部分
Emily, where were you?
艾米莉 你去哪里了
Did you go back to the tunnel? Did your car break down?
你回隧道了吗 你的车半路坏了吗
I couldn't even make it to my car.
我根本就没能回车上
And when I did, I was shaking so much, I could barely drive.
好不容易到了 我因为发抖都无法开车了
Emily, were you attacked?
艾米莉 你被袭击了吗
Did Sara Harvey come after you?
莎拉.哈维袭击你了吗
I was, but it wasn't her. Well, then who?
是的 但不是她 那是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Sara Harvey wants this murder solved.
莎拉.哈维想破案
Whoever this was, they wanna cover it up.
但袭击我的人想掩盖起来
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because they may have found the weapon.
因为他们可能找到凶器了
What?
什么
They were willing to kill me to get it back.
为了拿到 他们宁愿杀了我
So what are you saying?
这是什么意思
There's now more than one person after us?
对付我们的不止一个人吗
There's definitely two.
肯定是两个
Who is that?
是谁
Sure someone paid the caterer?
确定付餐饮费了吗
Hi. I told you it was too late.
你们好 我就说现在太晚了
She was sleeping. They weren't sleeping.
她睡了 他们没睡
Party's kinda over, guys.
派对结束了
Umm, were you guys looking--
你们是想...
Get married...tonight.
结婚 就在今晚
Alison tells me you're now licensed.
艾莉森告诉我你现在有执照了
Wait, you wanna get married?
慢着 你们想结婚吗
You want me to marry you?
想让我为你们结婚
To each other? Right now?
你们两个 现在
Is English her first language?
她的母语是英语吗
Oh, I cannot do that.
这不行
Why not?
为什么
Your twinkle lights are still on in your backyard.
彩灯还在后院里挂着呢
And I have rings.
我也有戒指
Please, Aria, marry us.
拜托了 艾瑞亚 帮我们结婚吧