Did Alison or Elliott see this?
艾莉森和艾略特有谁看到这个了吗
I'm pretty sure they didn't.
我确定他们没看到
Look, whoever this is is not gonna wait until election night.
听着 不论是谁干的不会等到选举之夜
They're gonna keep chipping away at us
他们会继续攻击我们
until there's nothing left.
直到我们全军覆没
What did you tell the others about Ali's accident?
你怎么跟其他人说艾莉的意外的
Nothing...yet.
还没说
I wanted to talk to you first.
我想先跟你说
Why me?
为什么是我
. you're the only one who can help me with this.
因为你是唯一能帮上我的
What are we talking about?
你在说什么呢
Look, I thought about this a lot on the drive home.
听着 我开车回来的路上想了很多
The only way to prevent any more accidents
唯一能阻止更多意外的方法
is to call this creep's bluff.
就是跟这个变态摊牌
We have to tell them we're ready to give them what they want.
我们要告诉他们我们准备好让他们如愿了
Hanna, what they want is Charlotte's killer.
汉娜 他们要杀害夏洛特的凶手
Right. And that's who we give them.
没错 我们就给他们这个
Well, he didn't go that far out of town to get ice cream.
他不会出城那么远只为吃冰淇淋
No, Sara just didn't want anybody seeing her get the key.
不 莎拉不想让人看到她拿钥匙
He probably checked in for her.
他说不定帮她登记入住了
Em, uh, let's do this in person, okay?
艾米 我们亲自确认 好吗
Bye.
挂了
Hey. Uh, I was gonna call you.
我准备跟你打电话的
Um...Did you see Ali?
你看到艾莉了吗
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Yeah, she's okay. Um, it wasn't an accident.
她没事 那不是意外
Sara's back at the radley.
莎拉回拉德里了
When did that happen? Today.
什么时候 今天
She checked in under a fake name
她用假名字登记的
and she's still looking for something.
她还在找什么东西
These are plans for the radley
这些是拉德里的平面图
Same one Sara got from the records office.
就是莎拉从档案室拿到的那些
Spence...You need to listen to Hanna.
斯宾塞 你听汉娜说
That night, at the hotel, when you were asleep..
那天晚上 在酒店 你们睡着后...
I left the room.
我离开了房间
I followed Aria and Ezra.
我跟踪了艾瑞亚和以斯拉
And I saw them in the square and then..
我看到他们在广场上 然后...
I saw Charlotte go into the church.
我看到夏洛蒂进了教堂
So I went in after her.
所以我跟她进去
She was sitting there. Alone. Praying.
她一个人坐在那里 祷告
I picked up a candlestick..
我拿了个烛台
and I stabbed her
然后我用烛台柄
in the back of the neck with the end of it.
戳了她脖子后面
And then I took her to the bell tower and I threw her off.
然后我把她带到钟楼 把她扔了下去
I went to the hotel and pretended
我回到酒店假装
like I was only gone for a minute to get ice.
我只是出去一会儿去拿点冰块
Stealing that security drive
偷了监控硬盘
wasn't because Aria was on it.
不是因为艾瑞亚在上面
It's because I'm on it.
是因为我在上面