It's a lovely day today
今天是个美好的日子
So, whatever you gotta do
无论你想做什么
You got a lovely day to do it in that's true
赶上好日子快去做
Good morning, Charlie.
早安 查理
Good morning. This is Sofia, Charlie.
早安 查理 这是索非亚
She's a magician with a needle.
她会用针线变戏法
Sofia's workin' me up a little "Glen Plaid" Number,
索非亚在给我做格伦花格呢套装
and I've asked her if she'd put something together for you.
我请她给你也做一套
Uh, I don't need any clothes, Colonel.
中校 我不需要衣服
Standard issue for an upscale urban assignment.
这是上流社会的标准行头
You don't like the clothes, Charlie,
查理 如果你不喜欢这衣服
on completion of duty,
任务完成后
you can give 'em away.
就送人吧
Juice, coffee, and other assorted goodies
果汁 咖啡 还有各种点心
on the trolley over there.
都在那边的手推车里
Get yourself up, get yourself together!
起床吧 收拾收拾
It's a great day for singin' a song
好日子 何不唱一支歌
And it's a great day for movin' along
好日子 何不继续前行
And it's a great day from morning to night
赶上好日子 从早到晚
And it's a great day
好日子里
For everybody's plight
人人解脱
How are you feeling today, Colonel?
中校 你今天感觉如何
Super! Superior!
好极了 好得不能再好了
Superfluous!
好到天上去了
Young Sofie here is working Thanksgiving,
年轻的苏菲感恩节还到这儿干活
because she's trying to put herself through college.
因为她要供自己上大学
I told her, "My young friend Charlie's headed for college."
我说 我的小伙伴查理也快上大学了
Uh, excuse me. Where you goin'?
抱歉 你要去哪
I need to use the phone.
我要打个电话
What's wrong with the phones in here?
用这个电话不行吗
I don't want to disturb you.
我不想打扰您
You're not disturbing me. Make your call.
你没有打扰我 打吧
I'd kinda like to be private.
我需要点隐私
Stay outta my room!
不准进我的房间
This is as private as you're gonna get.
这里够隐私了