Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside,
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边,
On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook,
爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,
In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.
在每一处荫凉的角落。我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere;
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,
All round the open door, Where sit the aged poor,
围着敞开的房门,这里坐着上了年纪的人,
Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May,
在明媚的五月,孩子们来此玩耍。
I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming,
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,你们看不到我来了,
Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry night,
也听不到我甜美的低声哼唱,因为在有星星的夜晚,
And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere.
和欢快的晨光里,我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers,
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受欢迎;
In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad,
在夏季的美好时光里,温顺的牛儿很欢乐,
And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere.
快乐鸟儿不悲伤,看着我到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead,
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,当死亡降临,
In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come,
你躺在静静的坟墓里,我会在快乐的春天到来,
And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.
装点你的坟墓,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble song of praise,
我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的赞美之歌,
Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command,
充满感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,
I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.
美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。