Tomorrow
明天
1. It is raining, but Little Monkey does not have a house.
1. 天在下雨,但是小猴子没有房子。
He sleeps in a tree.
他睡在一棵树上。
"I need a house," he thinks.
“我需要一所房子,”他想。
"I'm going to build one tomorrow."
“明天我要建一所房子。”
The next day is Sunday.
第二天是星期日。
"It's Sunday today," he thinks. "I'm not going to work."
“今天是星期日,”他想:“我不打算去上班。”
2. On the third day, he finds a swing.
2. 第三天,它找到了一个秋千。
"I'm going to play on it today," he says to his friend Little Rabbit.
“今天我要玩荡秋千,”他对他的朋友小兔子说。
Little Monkey plays every day.
小猴子每天都在玩。
3. On the sixth day, it is raining again.
3. 第六天,天又下雨了。
"Oh, no!" Little Monkey cries. "I'm going to build my house tomorrow!"
“哦,不!”小猴子哭喊着。“明天我要建造我的房子!”
"You should build your house now," says Little Rabbit.
“你应该现在就建造你的房子,”小兔子说。
"Don't wait until tomorrow."
“今日事,今日毕。”