There is a party at the prince's house, but Cinderella cannot go.
王子正在家里举办一次聚会,但是灰姑娘无法前去。
Cinderella, come and help me!
灰姑娘,过来帮帮我!
Cinderella, where are my gloves?
灰姑娘,我的手套在哪儿?
A fairy comes.
一个仙女来了。
Why are you so sad, dear?
亲爱的,你为什么这么难过?
Because I can't go to the party.
因为我无法去参加聚会。
Why?
为什么?
Because I don't have any nice clothes or shoes.
因为我没有漂亮的衣服和鞋子。
Let me help you.
我来帮你。
Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes.
灰姑娘穿上了新的衣服和鞋子。
Come back before 12 o'clock.
请一定要在12点前回来。
Cinderella has a good time at the party.
灰姑娘在聚会上玩的很开心。
Sorry, I have to go now.
对不起,我得走了。
Hey, your shoe!
嘿,你的鞋子!
The prince visits every house. Many girls try on the shoe, but it does not fit.
王子寻遍了城里的所有人,许多女孩们都试了这只鞋子,但是都不合适她们。
Finally, Cinderella tries it on.
最后,灰姑娘试了一下鞋子。
It fits!
刚好合适!