Hit thee? Send the arrow through thy brain? Or, missing that, hoot out an eye?
射中?射出的箭能穿透你的脑袋;偏一点,就会射中你的眼睛;
Or, if thine eye escape, mangle the cheek I've seen thy mother's lips cover with kisses?
躲过眼睛,又会射穿你的脸,我看过你妈妈亲吻多少次的那张小嘴;
Hit thee? Hit a hair of thee, and cleave thy mother's heart?
或者刺过你的头发,那简直就是挖你妈妈的心肝呀!
Dost thou consent?
你愿意吗?
Give me my bow and quiver.
把我的箭和箭袋给我。
For what? To shoot my boy!
想好了?我要杀死我的儿子。
No, father, no! To save me! You'll be sure to hit the apple. Will you not save me, father?
不,爸爸,不要!救救我!你一定要射中那个苹果。你难道不愿意救我吗?
Lead me forth; I'll make the trial! Thank you!
我要做,我要试试。谢谢爸爸!
Thank me? Do you know for what? I will not make the trial.
谢谢我?你知道为什么?孩子,我不会沦陷为试验品,
To take him to his mother in my arms! And lay him down a corse before her!
抱着孩子走到他母亲那里,在她的眼前放下儿子的尸体!
Then he dies this moment, and you certainly do murder him whose life you have a chance to save, and will not use it.
不然的话,他现在就得死,你确实在谋害你的儿子,不过,你只有一次机会,试,还是不试?
Well, I'll do it; I'll make the trial. Father!
好,我来,我要试试。爸爸!
Speak not to me: Let me not hear thy voice: thou must be dumb, and so should all things be.
不要和我说话!不要让我听见你的声音,你必须一声不吭,周围不能有哪怕丁点声音,
Earth should be dumb; And heaven—unless its thunders muttered at the deed, and sent a bolt to stop!
所有的人都不能出声,还有圣灵——除非上天的雷能够目睹这一罪恶,一道电闪雷鸣就将这里彻底炸翻!
Give me my bow and quiver!
把我的箭和箭袋给我!
When all's ready.
准备好了吗?
Ready! I must be calm with such a mark to hit!
是的!我必须沉着冷静地射中目标!
Don't touch me, child! Don't speak to me! Lead on!
不要动,孩子!不要和我说话,坚持住!