The next is, that Sir Thomas More is chosen Lord chancellor in your place.
其次,托马斯·摩尔爵士已被遴选为首相,取代您的位置。
That's somewhat sudden: But he's a learned man.
这倒有些突然啊,不过他是个有学问的人,
May he continue Long in his highness' favor, and do justice For truth's sake and his conscience;
但愿他能长久蒙陛下的恩宠,秉持真理和他的良心主持正义;
that his bones, When he has run his course, and sleeps in blessings, May have a tomb of orphans' tears wept on 'em! What more?
唯愿他在走完自己的途程、在祝福中长眠之后,他的尸骨能够埋到坟墓里,孤儿在上面涕泪长流。还有什么?
That Cranmer is return'd with welcome, Install'd lord archbishop of Canterbury.
克兰默回国了,受到盛大欢迎,受封为坎特伯雷大主教。
That's news indeed!
这倒真是怪事啊。
Last, that the Lady Anne, Whom the king hath in secrecy long married, This day was viewed in open as his queen, Going to chapel;
最后,早已和国王秘密结了婚的安妮夫人,今天在教堂做礼拜的时候,以王后的身份公开出面了,
and the voice is now Only about her coronation.
现在大家谈论的是她何时加冕这件事。
There was the weight that pull'd me down.
那就是把我拖倒尘埃的麻烦啊。
O Cromwell, The king has gone beyond me: all my glories In that one woman I have lost forever:
噢,克伦威尔,国王跑在我的前边了。我所有的荣誉就因为这个女人都搭进去了,永远拿不回来了。
No sun shall ever usher forth mine honors, Or gild again the noble troops that waited Upon my smiles.
太阳永远也迎接不到我的荣誉了,再也不会给那一大群等待我向他们微笑的贵族们镀上一层金了。
Go, get thee from me, Cromwell; I am a poor, fall'n man, unworthy now To be thy lord and master:
去吧,克伦威尔,你也离开我吧;我现在是个可怜的、失败的人,再也不配做你的主人了,
seek the king; That sun, I pray, may never set!
去找国王吧;他是太阳,我祝太阳永不落;