FOUR-LEAF CLOVERS
幸运草
Ella Higginson
作者:艾拉·希金森
I know a place where the sun is like gold,
我知道一个地方,那里的太阳像金子,
And the cherry blossoms burst with snow;
樱花伴雪盛开;
And down underneath is the loveliest nook,
下面是最可爱的角落,
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
正是四叶草生长的地方。
One leaf is for hope, and one is for faith.
一片叶子代表希望,一片叶子代表信念。
And one is for love, you know;
你知道还有一片叶子代表爱;
But God put another in for luck—
但是上天多安排了一片叶子代表幸运——
If you search, you will find where they grow.
如果你去寻找,你会找到。
But you must have hope, and you must have faith;
但你必须充满希望和信心;
You must love and be strong; and so.
你必须爱意满满、坚忍不拔;
If you work, if you wait, you will find the place
如果你寻找、等待,那么你会找到
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
四叶草生长的地方。