X-Men: The Last Stand
(Movie) When a "cure" for mutants is discovered, Magneto's increasingly powerful Brotherhood declares war on the government, prompting Professor Charles Xavier's X-Men to regroup and do battle with Magneto once again. Joining the cast for this installment are Kelsey Grammer as Dr. Hank McCoy, also known as the intelligent, furry Beast; and Vinnie Jones ('Snatch,' 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels') as Juggernaut, Professor Xavier's vengeful stepbrother.
X-Men: The Last Stand
影片名:《X战警3: 最后一击》X-Men: The Last Stand
导演/编剧:
布雷特·拉特纳(Brett Ratner)
赛门·金伯格simon kinberg
扎克·潘zak penn
主演:
休·杰克曼 Hugh Jackman
海莉·贝瑞 Halle Berry
伊恩·麦凯伦 Ian McKellen
帕特里克·斯图尔特 Patrick Stewart
地区:美国
类型:剧情
片长:
级别:——
上映:2006年5月26日
Transcript and Translation
On principle, I can't negotiate with these people.
原则上, 我不会和你们这些人谈判
Well, then you know what needs to be done.
那好, 接下来你明白该做什么了吧
We're gonna protect our citizens.
从现在开始保护好我们的市民
Make no mistake, my brothers, the humans will draw first blood. When the air is still, and the night has fallen, there is only one question you must answer. Who will you stand with?
别犯错, 弟兄们, 人类将会先下毒手. 万籁此俱寂, 夜幕已降临, 只有一个问题大家必须回答,你们到底站在哪一边?
A major pharmaceutical company has developed a way to suppress the mutant X-Gene permanently. They're calling it a cure.
一家大型制药公司发明了一种永久抑制变种人X-基因的方法, 他们称之为"解药"
There's nothing' to cure, nothing's wrong with any of us for that matter
不需要任何治疗, 我们大家都没事
You, of all people, know how fast the weather can change
你比其他人更清楚风云突变的道理
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到你要找的东西没有?
The source of the cure is a mutant.
解药的源头是个变种人
More powerful than you.
比你更厉害
Logan
洛根
Jean
基恩
Something woke her, but she has to be controlled.
有东西唤醒了她但是她必须得到控制
You know, sometimes when you cage the beast
你知道, 有时候当你把野兽关进笼子
I can't do this
我不会这么作的
the beast gets angry.
野兽会被激怒的
You have no idea, you have no idea what is upon us now.
你不知道, 你根本不知道我们将面对什么
Fury that this world has never witnessed.
这个世界将见证史无前例的怒火
Magneto's got an army out there. You gotta war, you might not come home. She might not come home, you ready for that?
万磁王现在已经兵临城下, 你得进行战斗而且可能回不了家了. 她可能也回不了了, 你准备好了吗?
We're not kids anymore.
我们已经不再是小孩子了
Hey, I'm not your father. If you wanna go, be sure it's what you want.
嗨, 我可不是你老爸. 如果想走的话,你得搞清楚那可是你自愿的
It's time we make our choice. If you're with us, then be with us!
是我们做决定的时候了. 如果站在我们这边, 就要与我们共存亡!
They wish to cure us, but I say we are the cure.
他们想治愈我们, 但我要说我们就是解药
Look at me, Jean, we can help you, we can fix it, we can make it like it was, stay with me.
看着我,吉恩,我们能帮你,我们能治愈你, 让你回到从前, 别走神