Lesson 1 I'd like some baking potatoes.
我买点儿土豆去烤
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I'd like some baking potatoes.Do you have any baking potatoes?
我想要一些土豆回去烤,你这儿有吗?
Yes.They're over there.
有的,在那边。
Do you have any bananas?Yes.I have those.
你这儿有香蕉吗?有。
Are they ripe?Yes,they are.
熟了吗?是的,熟了。
These look good.
这些看起来不错,
Do you have any grapes?
这儿有葡萄吗?
Sorry,we're out of grapes.We have some nice strawberries.
对不起,葡萄卖完了。我们有一些很好的草莓。
No,thanks.
不要,谢谢。
I don't need any strawberries.
我不需要草莓
Where's th ecauliflower?Oh,it's next to the lettuce.
菜花在哪儿?噢,在生菜旁边。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Carol!
卡罗!
Hi.What are you doing here?I'm shopping.
嗨,你在这儿干吗?买东西。
Do you usually shop here?
你经常在这儿买东西吗?
No.I'm on my way home.
不。我回农业用地顺便到这儿来了。
My sister lives around the corner.
我姐姐住在附近。
Your shopping cart is almost empty.
你的购物车几乎是空的,
Is that all you're buying-some milk,some ice cream,and some cookies?
这就是你买的所有东西吗——牛奶、冰淇淋和一些小饼干?
I don't cook much.The life of a single man.
我不怎么做饭,(我过着——单身汉的生活。
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
At least there's work.
至少我还有工作。
To tell you the truth,Steven,I'm not really happy at work right now.
说句实话,史蒂文,我现在工作不开心。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It isn't very interesting.
工作没什么意思。
I'm sorry you're not happy.
很抱歉你不快乐。
If I can help,let me know.
如果我能帮什么忙,请告诉我。
Thank you,Steven.That's nice.
谢谢你,史蒂文。你真好。
Sure.And now I have a very important question to ask you.
当然。现在我想问你一个很重要的问题。
What?
什么问题?
Where's the coffee?
咖啡在哪儿?
It's in aisle three.Follow me.I need some coffee too.
在第三通道的货架上。跟我来,我也需要一些咖啡。
n. 手推车,(二轮)载货车
v. (用手推车