今年愚人节,你被愚了吗?不管你愚人了还是被愚了,这一天总会充满了笑声,大笑或是苦笑。本期访谈中看看梅根.莫拉莉遭遇了什么吧?梅根·莫拉莉,著名女演员,1958年出生于美国洛杉矶,代表作品有《威尔和格蕾丝》《蜜蜂总动员》等。
You know he likes to have fun.
你知道他就是喜欢开玩笑。
So we went to Paris on a fancy vocation we had only been together less than a year.
所以我们在假期时去了巴黎,而我们一起只曾有过不到一年的时间。
And we were at the Sacre Coeur cathedral that beautiful dome shape cathedral.
而我们也去了那个美丽的圆顶形状的圣心大教堂。
You can walk up the steps.
你可以走上这些台阶。
Sacred heart?
神圣的心吗?
Yeah. So we were there and it's very beautiful and all of a sudden,
是啊。我们在那里,它非常漂亮,但突然,
he he knew that I didn't want to get married.
他知道我不想结婚。
But we are kind of talking about it anyway.
但我们有时候会谈论这些。
He gets on one knee and I and he says:Well, darling.
他单膝跪地并说道:恩,亲爱的。
We've been together now.
我们自现在就一直在一起吧。
And I see a flash of diamond and he says:Oh oh oh
我看到钻石的闪光,他说:哈哈哈
And he fumbles this, dimond ring and it falls to this very unnaved grade,you know.Oh, no.
结果,他的钻戒掉到了地上,这非常…你知道的。非常糟糕。
And then turns out its all a joke and we had a good luck.He's kidding.
而结果证明这只是一个玩笑,我们运气好像非常不错。他是在开玩笑。
Really, wasn't it an actual diamond?
真的,它不是一个实际的钻石?
No. It was a fake ring and it was like a costume jewelry.
没有。是一个假的戒指,就像一个服装饰品。
So then I don't know, couple days later, we were on the most bridge cross the SAN, do we have a translation for that?
所以我不知道,两天以后,我们在一座通过什么河的大桥上,有一个对官方说法吗?
I think, it's Neva, the river. I don't know, but ...Yeah, let's call it river.
我想想,是涅瓦河,那条河。我不知道,但是……好吧,就让我们称之为河。
So were on the most beautiful bridge and he, again it's like:
所以在最美丽的一座桥上,他再一次,就像:
My love, you know, we've really been through second thing.
我爱你,你知道,我们真的要经历第二件事情。
And he posted this thing and I see a glimpse of diamonds, it's like Oh oh oh...
他说这件事的时候,我看了一眼钻石…
and the ring falls across like a flips down into the river.
而后戒指掉进了河里。
And then on our last night, there, we go to the Eiffel Tower and on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
然后昨晚,我们去了艾菲尔铁塔,而在埃菲尔铁塔的顶端。
Again, and this time I think it was like, like a trap you know, and there was a ring, the rings got progressively bigger and bigger.
又来了,这次我想就像,就像一次陷阱,你知道,有一枚戒指,总是越来越大的戒指。
So last, I really thought it was a real ring, you know.
所以最后,我真的认为这是一枚真戒指,你知道的。
But you know it was quite and turns out he has gotten these rings from a costume department, well ,in Greece and set up for this big...Yeah.
但是你知道,原来这些戒指他是从服装部门拿的,他在希腊就设计好了这个局。
注:听力文本来源于普特