You're gonna mark to 27, 27 times speed of sound.
你要标注到27, 声音速度的27倍。
And for our vehicle, between when we hit the top of Martian atmosphere and when we were bouncing on the surface with the airbags is 6 minutes.
至于我们的车辆,在当我们到达火星大气层和用安全气囊弹出到达表面之间是6分钟。
It's a high of run.
这是非常刺激的事情。
You use a hixure to slow you down to a lutherly mark tool,
你使用设备来减缓速度,
twice speed of sound, and we through out a super sound perishing,
2于声音的速度,我们通过将要灭亡的超音速度,
Everything is complex and everything has to happen precisely on time.
一切都是非常复杂,每件事都必须准确发生。
The worst part is when you're coming to contact with the Martian surface.
最糟糕的是当你来到火星表面。
There is no runway, ok, there is no nice place to land.
那里根本没有跑道,好吧,没有好的地方着陆。
And you can't control very well while you're gonna come down.
当你下降的时候你不能控制自如。
So you're gonna come down in a few rocks like this.
所以你就像这些岩石一样下降。
How do you guarantee that your a-billion-dollar spacecraft is actually gonna survive that.
你怎么保证你的十亿美元的飞船实际最终会渡过难关。
There suppose it'll work for us with our over was great big airbags.
巨大的安全气囊在这个时候会发挥效用为我们工作。
Bounce, bounce, bounce, and finally the vehicle comes to rest.
反弹,反弹,反弹,最后车辆渐趋于平稳。
Likely to use the rocket motors and they just touch down gently on the surface and they will fortunately,
可能会使用火箭发动机,他们只是轻轻触地表而且他们会很幸运,
it was just a great luck, they landed in a few boulders like this but they didn't land with one was poking through the valley end up our work.
这仅仅是一次足够的幸运,他们降落在一个像这样的一些岩石中,但是他们没有降落在山谷里,那会使我们的一切努力白费。
You have to be good, and you have to be lucky.
你必须足够好而且足够幸运。
注:听力文本来源于普特