太尴尬了!竟然撞衫了!嘉宾竟和演播室的工作人员穿了一样的衣服,连戴的眼镜都一样!是开玩笑呢?还真是巧合?一起来看看这喜剧的一幕吧。扎克.加利费安纳基斯(Zach Galifianakis),美国著名喜剧演员,代表作有电影《宿醉》系列。最新作品《选战》(The Campaign)。
Zack, everybody. that's crazy, this is nuts.
扎克,嗨,大家。这有点疯狂,甚至有点不可思议。
This has never, this was your dry suit?
从来没有,这是你的干衣服吗?
What are you talking about?
你们在谈论什么呢?
This has never happened.
这从未发生过。
I can't believe it. Amazing.
我不敢相信。令人吃惊。
What are you doing what are you doing in my suit?
你在做什么,你对我的衣服做了什么?
Yeah,this was the actual suit I have.
是的,这是真正适合我的衣服。
You just brought that along as your suit.
你只是把它作为你的衣服的一部分。
Let's just standby, he wasn't planning on wearing that.
我们只是备用,他不打算穿那个。
I will say he wasn't planning on wearing that.
我会说他并不打算穿那个。
This has never happened in the history of television.
这在电视历史中从未发生过。
This has never happened.
这从未发生过。
I am embarrassed.
我感到很尴尬。
You would think that one of your producers would have set so.
你可能认为你的制作者之一就是如此。
Somebody but then you get nobody thought you would be drenched really.
但接着你会认为没有人会真的会穿这件衣服。
Surprise.yeah, I am sorry.
真的是有些吃惊。是的,我很抱歉。
I hope you are not punishing yourself for this.
我希望你不是对于你自己的惩罚。
It's just a mixup as all of it is, really.
这只是一个混合物,所有的,真的。
Yeah, it's ok, it's nice to be here.
是的,很好,很高兴来到这里。
Nice to have you here. Thank you very much. You look great.
很高兴你能来。非常感谢你。你看起来很好。
What would really be stupid now is that you have the same glasses.
现在真正愚蠢的是你戴着一模一样的眼镜。
Yeah, that would be. We didn't, we didn't go that far.
是的,那会的。我们没有,我们没有做那么多。
That would be ridiculous.
那真是太可笑了。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Jeze, I can't believe it.
等一下。等一下。Jeze,我无法相信。
I got this suit off canadianpet.com
我找到了这个脱掉衣服的网站。
Plans everything.
计划所有的一切。
注:听力文本来源于普特
可可原创,未经许可请勿转载