手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 纪录片 > 《长生不老》纪录片 > 正文

BBC地平线系列之《长生不老》第37期:重新变成孩子

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Ageing to me is not being able to do what you used to do.

对于我来说 变老就是不能再做以前的事
I don't even cook now.
我现在都不做饭了
I still like to do my own thing
我还在打理自己的事情
but there's limits
但也很有限
and you know you can't do it.
你知道有些事做不了
So you just have to give in, as they say, gracefully.
这时你只要洒脱地放弃
Probably I don't give in gracefully but...
也许我放弃的不够洒脱
It's made me realise that it's, it's a bit
这让我意识到
like being a child again because your control over life goes.
就像重新变成孩子 对生活没有了控制权
You become more dependent on other people
你变得依赖别人
and that's really hard because
但要接受这些非常困难
I've seen Mum having difficulty letting go.
因为我见过母亲就难以放手
I've tried to make sure that Mum
我努力的不让我母亲
feels that she's not being pressured into things
感觉到她被催着做事
cos I wouldn't want to be pressured into things if I were her.
如果我是她 肯定不想有这种感觉
We do have rows but we always make up,
我们有过争吵 但都会讲和
we always make up and it's always me that says sorry.
而且都是我先认错
Changes and losses may happen to those we love.
我们爱的人会改变会离开

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dependent [di'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 依靠的,依赖的,从属的
n.

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
gracefully

想一想再看

adv. 优雅地;温文地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。