Diarmuid:Dear, oh dear.
戴拉蒙德:哦,我的天啊。
Feifei:Hi Diarmuid. What are you laughing at?
飞飞:嗨,戴拉蒙德。你在笑什么呢?
Diarmuid:I'm just looking at these. My mum found them in the attic.
戴拉蒙德:我只是在看这些。我妈妈在阁楼上找到的。
Feifei:What are they?
飞飞:是什么?
Diarmuid:They're my old class reports from my school days. They've been stored away for all these years.
戴拉蒙德:是我上学时候的成绩报告。这些东西多年来一直保存着。
Feifei:What do the reports say?
飞飞:上面写些什么?
Diarmuid:Have a look for yourself.
戴拉蒙德:你一看便知。
Feifei:Let me see.
飞飞:让我看看。
Let's choose a subject… here we are, History:Diarmuid has failed to learn anything this year because he spends all his time chatting at the back of the classroom.
让我们随便看一个课程的…历史老师这样写道:戴拉蒙德今年什么都没学会,因为他将自己所有的时间都浪费在教室后面的聊天上。
Let's look at another… Maths:Diarmuid must learn that it is not enough just to sit at his desk.
让我们看看另一个…数学老师的评语:戴拉蒙德必须清楚,仅仅在学校用功是远远不够的。
He must pay attention to the lesson, and study hard out of class and do his homework.
他上课必须集中注意力,课外也努力学习并完成他的家庭作业。
Diarmuid:I wasn't very good at maths.
戴拉蒙德:我不太擅长数学。
Feifei:So I see.
飞飞:所以我明白了。
Let's have another… Science:This lazy boy is a disgrace to the school uniform!
还有另一个来自科学:这个懒惰的男孩有辱学校的这身制服!
Diarmuid:That teacher never liked me.
戴拉蒙德:那个老师从来都不喜欢我。