But if had to give my opinion about meat,
但是如果我告诉你我关于肉的意见,
I think first, the most important thing is to say
我开始以为,想说的最重要的是
that we don't have to have perfect food,
我们不一定需要完美的食物,
but maybe it can also not be poison.
但不可能要有毒的
Maybe we can have some middle ground for that.
也许我们要有一些中间地。
But I will continue to consider this idea,
而我会继续考虑这个主意,
and I will report back maybe next year.
明年我会在过来汇报。
Next.
下一个。
Next. Next. (Applause)
下一个。下一个(鼓掌)
"Will there ever be a post-racial world?"
“将来会有一个后种族的世界吗?”
Thank you for having me.
感谢你们让我来到这里。
My name is Gary Weaselhead. Enjoy that.
我是盖瑞.维斯海德。喜欢这个名字。
I'm a member of the Blackfeet Nation.
我是黑脚联合会的成员
I'm also half Lakota, but that is my given name,
我还是半个拉柯塔人,但那是我父母给我的名字,
and no, even though it would have seemed
不,即使它看起来
like an obvious choice,
像一个很明显的选择,
no, I did not go into politics.
不,我不会走进政治圈。
Tough crowd.
强势的人群。
But I always like to just let people know
但是我总是要让人知道
when they ask about race or those kinds of things,
当他们问起关于种族之类的那些事,
you know, as a member of the First Nations community,
你知道,作为一个第一联合会社团的成员
you know, I'm probably
你知道,我可能
not your typical guy.
不是那种典型的人
For example, in addition to being an activist,
比如,除了作为一个活动家
I'm also a professional stand-up comedian.
我还是一个职业的上台的喜剧演员。
And, you know, I'm most popular
而且你知道,我是最受欢迎的那个
on college and university campuses.
在学院和大学的校园里。
You know, whenever they want to do a diversity day,
你知道,不管什么时候他们想做些多样化的一天
or hey-we're-not-all-white week,
或者是嗨我们不都是白人周的时候
then I'm there. (Laughter)
我就来了。(笑声)
Do I think there will ever be a post-racial world?
我会认为有不考虑种族的世界吗?
I think, really, I can't talk about race
我以为,真的,我不能谈到种族
without remembering that it is a construct
而不想起它是建立
in certain respects,
在某种尊敬的基础上,
but also that, you know,
但还有,你知道
until we redress the wrongs of the past,
直到我们纠正了过去的错误,
we're going to be turned around.
否则我们会走回头路。
I don't care if the present is the new future.
我不关心现在是不是一个新的将来。
I think there's a lot of great people here at TED
我以为在TED有很多伟大的人
who are working to address that,
正在为此努力工作,
so with that, if anything I've said today
那么,如果我今天所说的任何事
makes you feel uncomfortable, you're welcome.
让你感到不舒服的话,那么试试受欢迎的。
I think we have time for one more.
我认为我们还是时间给另一个人
"What's the most popular diet these days?"
“今天最流行的饮食是什么?”
Who's here?
谁在这儿?
Okay, well, I'm just gonna answer this really fast,
行了,好吧,我只是很快地回答这个问题,
as, like, three or four different people.
就像,三到四个人。
I mean really fast.
我会很快。
I'm just gonna let y'all know that, as far as diet is concerned,
我只是让你们知道,目前饮食疗养是受到关注的
if you don't love yourself inside,
如果你不爱你的里面,
there is no diet on this Earth
那在地球上就没有饮食疗养这回事
that is going to make your behind small enough
因为那是让你的后面变得足够小
for you to feel good,
以便让你感觉良好,
so just stop wasting your time.
好吧,就停止浪费你的时间。