"That ought to do it," she muttered as my eyelids drooped.
“这是我应该做的。”当我的眼皮慢慢垂下来时,她低声说道。
She must have left the room, because something cold and smooth touched my face.
她一定已经离开房间了,因为一个冰冷光滑的东西正触碰着我的脸。
"Stay." The word was slurred.
“留下来。”这句话是那么的含糊。
"I will," he promised. His voice was beautiful, like a lullaby. "Like I said, as long as it makes you happy… as long as it's what's best for you."
“我会的。”他保证道。他的声音是那么的美妙,就像是催眠曲一样。“就像我说的,只要这能让你快乐……只要这对你来说是最好的。”
I tried to shake my head, but it was too heavy. "'S not the same thing," I mumbled.
我试图摇头,但我的头太沉重了。“那不一样。”我喃喃低语着。
He laughed. "Don't worry about that now, Bella. You can argue with me when you wake up."
他笑出声来。“现在不用担心这个,贝拉。你可以等到你醒来的时候再跟我争论。”
I think I smiled. '"Kay."
我想我在微笑。“Kay。”
I could feel his lips at my ear.
我能感觉到,他的唇落在了我的耳畔。
"I love you," he whispered.
“我爱你,”他耳语着。
"Me, too."
“我也是。”
"I know," he laughed quietly.
“我知道。”他轻声笑了起来。
I turned my head slightly… searching. He knew what I was after. His lips touched mine gently.
我稍稍转过头……搜寻着。他知道我在等着什么。他的唇温柔地吻上了我的唇。
"Thanks," I sighed.
“谢谢。”我叹了口气。
"Anytime."
“不用谢。”
I wasn't really there at all anymore. But I fought against the stupor weakly. There was just one more thing I wanted to tell him.
我真的要睡过去了。但我依然虚弱地和麻木感挣扎着。还有一件事我要告诉他。
"Edward?" I struggled to pronounce his name clearly.
“爱德华?”我挣扎着,清晰地拼出他的名字。
"Yes?"
“嗯?”
"I'm betting on Alice," I mumbled.
“我和爱丽丝打赌了。”我喃喃低语着。
And then the night closed over me.
然后,黑夜淹没了我。