原声美文:
在本期节目中,主播可人为你带来一首来自俄国诗人普希金写给安娜•阿列克谢耶夫娜•奥列尼娜的情诗—《我曾经爱过你》
I loved you
《我曾经爱过你》
By Pushkin
普希金作,戈宝权译
I loved you
我曾经爱过你
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished, yet
在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
It burns so quietly within my soul,
但愿它不会再去打扰你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望地爱过你,
At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。