手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 听美文学英语 > 正文

听双语美文学英语 第34期:苏格兰民歌 红玫瑰 A Red Red Rose

来源:荔枝FM 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

美文原声:

A Red, Red Rose

红玫瑰 郭沫若 译
By Robert Burns
罗伯特·彭斯

O my Luve's like a red, red rose,

吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June:
六月初开韵晓风;
O my Luve's like the melodie,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。

As fair art thou, my bonie lass,

吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

暂时告别我心肝,
And fare-thee-weel, a while!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!
踏穿地皮也要还。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
tune [tju:n]

想一想再看

n. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整
vt. 调

 
farewell ['fɛə'wel]

想一想再看

adj. 告别的
int. 再会,别了

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。