36. The Sex Maniac
第36课 大色狼
Randy is consoling his friend Steve, whose girl friend has just left him.
朗迪正在安慰他的朋友史帝夫,史帝夫的女友离开他了。
R: Come on, Steve. No point in crying over spilt milk.
好了啦,史帝夫。覆水难收啊。
S: I shouldn't have let her go.
我不应该让她走的。
R: Forget her. There're plenty of fish in the sea.
忘了她吧。天涯何处无芳草。
S: But there's only one that I like.
可是我爱的只有一个。
R: How do you know if you haven't tried others?
你还没试过别人怎么会知道呢?
S: You know me. I am a one-woman man.
你了解我这个人。我是个感情专一的男人。
R: You're a fool!
你是个大傻瓜!
S: And you're a sex maniac!
而你是个大色狼!