米尼萨:我什么也没听到。
Jaloliddin:I think you have a flat tire.
贾勒汀:我想你有轮胎漏气了。
Minisa:The left rear tire has a slow leak, but I just inflated it the last time I was at the gas station, so I'm sure it's fine.
米尼萨:左后胎有些慢漏气,但上次我在加油站时还充过气,所以我相信它没问题。
Jaloliddin:No, really, I think you need to pull off to the side of the road.
贾勒汀:不,真的,我认为你需要停到路边。
Minisa:We're on a busy freeway, but if you insist.
米尼萨:我们现在可是在繁忙的高速公路上,但如果你非得坚持的话。
Jaloliddin:Wow, your tire is definitely flat.
贾勒汀:哇,你的轮胎肯定漏气了。
See how the tire is completely worn out, with hardly any tread left?
你看看轮胎怎么搞的?几乎快磨透了,连胎面都没了。
Minisa:Yeah, well, I've been meaning to get a new one. Now what?
米尼萨:是啊,好吧,我一直想弄个新的。现在该怎么办呢?
Jaloliddin:We need to change it. Let's see if you have a jack and a spare tire.
贾勒汀:我们需要换胎。让我们来看看你是否有千斤顶和备用胎。
Minisa:I think they're in the trunk, but I don't think I could do it myself.
米尼萨:我想这些工具应该在汽车车尾的行李箱里,但我自己可能干不了。
Jaloliddin:Right. I'll change the tire.
贾勒汀:好吧。我来换轮胎。
Do you have a wrench so I can get the lug nuts off?
你有一个可以拧螺母的扳手吗?
Minisa:I have some basic tools in the trunk, too, I think.
米尼萨:我想,行李箱里也有这些基本工具。
Jaloliddin:Put your hazard lights on and I'll get to work.
贾勒汀:打开你的危险信号灯,我就开始干活。
At least your rim doesn't look bent.
至少你的轮圈看起来没弯。
Minisa:I'm glad to hear that. What should I do?
米尼萨:很高兴听到这个消息。我该怎么做?
Jaloliddin:Bone up on basic car maintenance?
贾勒汀:突击学习下基本的汽车维护?