马塞拉:好的,你要为这些选拔做好准备。
You've passed your physical.
你已经通过了体能测试。
You've trained for months. You're going to make that team.
你已经训练了几个月。你会成为这个队伍中的一员。
Kenji:It's okay. I don't need a pep talk.
健次:好的,你不用给我打气。
I'm just going to do the best I can.
我只需尽全力就行了。
Marcela:Yes, but you want to have your head in the right place.
马塞拉:对,但是你应该把这股劲头用在对的地方。
You're going to dominate the field.
你要主导比赛。
You're going to intimidate the other players.
你要震慑其他选手。
Kenji:No, I only want to impress the coach.
健次:不,我只想给教练留下深刻印象。
I'm going to play hard and hold nothing back.
我会拼尽全力、勇往直前。
Marcela:Yes, that's fine, but you want to send a message to the other players that you're a force to be reckoned with.
马塞拉:那好吧,但是你要给其他选手传达出你绝非善茬的信息。
Kenji:I'm going to have faith in my abilities, and hope for the best.
健次:我只需要对我自己的能力充满信心,然后尽量往好处想。
Marcela:At least try to look tough.
马塞拉:至少试着让自己看起来不好惹。
Try scowling at the other players like you can't wait to get them on the field so you can crush them.
试着怒视其他选手好像你已经迫不及待要上场干掉他们一样。
Kenji:I tell you what, why don't you scowl for me?
健次:听我说,为何你不怒视他们?
I think you're much scarier than any player who's ever played this game.
我觉得你比任何一个参加过比赛的选手都更加胆小。