How To Ski Powder
粉雪技巧
Powder skiing, it's really the Holy Grail for a lot of recreational skiers.
滑粉雪是很多业余滑雪者的必杀技.
The idea of coming down a perfectly virgin field with snow flying everywhere ,it's a lot of people's dream.
从一个条件完美的原始雪地上滑雪,伴随着雪花飞扬, 是大多数滑雪者的梦想
But the reality is if you've got a problem coming down a blue run
但事实是如果你在初学者滑道(蓝色滑道)出现问题
it's going to be amplified when you're off piste.
在道外滑雪的时候这些问题就会更严重
Linking those turns together is really key and not getting too built up physiologically that it's a massively different thing between that and skiing down a piste.
滑雪的时候关键是把回转串联起来而不单单是肢体动作的幅度增强,这也就是道内滑雪和道外滑雪的最大不同
Good smooth linking of the turns and a positive flow.
平稳的连续动作是串联了回转和正流
It's a lot to do with rhythm.
这其中有很多需要联系才能跟上滑雪步调
Link the turns together with no hesitation.
连续动作的时候不要犹豫
A good pole plant will help you keep the rhythm going.
完美的点仗动作对节奏的把握会有帮助
Remember what we learnt on the piste; no dead spot, no tea break between the turns.
但是谨记,我们在滑雪道上学到的两点: 无盲区, 回转的时候无间断
There is always something happening.
但是总会遇见问题
Relax and enjoy it
要学会放松并享受
The best way to build confidence skiing powder is on the piste after a fresh snowfall.
树立信心的最好方式就是在下完一场新鲜的雪之后的滑雪道练习滑粉雪
Start linking the turns down the run with no hesitation.
开始把每个回转迅速得连接起来,不要犹豫
The first few runs will give you a gentle introduction to the feeling of powder.
前几个小连接会让你轻微的感受到雪粉扬起的感觉
Above all be confident.
这些都需要树立自信
If you're in a resort when it snows over night make sure you're on the first lift, as it will soon get tracked out.
如果你在一个度假胜地,晚上下了一整夜的雪,一定要确保你是第一个滑雪的人, 因为很快新鲜的雪道就会被追踪到
Something to watch out for is trying to throw the skis around far too quickly.
需要注意的是不要试图滑得太快
You're coming into the turn and you're going to do it all in one big movement.
要不然你会很快就开始转弯而且在一个大回转中把所有动作连接起来
If you put too much weight onto that new ski, the downhill ski, in one go it's going to dig in and you're going to feel like you're thrown over the handlebars.
如果你在下山脚上施压太多, 那只脚将直接挖进雪地里,然后直接被甩过手把
It's got to start nice and smooth, let the skis point downhill and gradually build up that pressure change, nothing is too fast.
正常应该平稳的开始,让滑雪板朝着山下然后慢慢改变施重,不要急
Let the skis work through this deeper snow. Get that control.
让滑雪板穿越更深的雪地, 好好的控制
Keep the distractions to a minimum
尽量保持注意力集中
No rocks, no trees, a nice simple slope ,so you can just focus on what you're doing.
没有石头,没有树, 一个简单平稳的坡度会让你注意力集中在你要做的事情上
Skiing powder feels great but if you can get some of these exercises on the piste, a nice smooth fluid turn, good strong pole plant,
滑雪粉感觉很棒,但是如果你在雪道上多多练习流畅的回转,点仗动作
that's going to go a long way to help you get some of those turns mastered when the snow's a bit deeper.
当雪深一些的时候, 这些练习会慢慢帮助你掌握这些回转连贯动作
You'll be amazed once you link some turns together
一旦学会连贯动作, 你会非常惊喜的
how much more self-confidence you have and that's going to go a long way to help you ski off piste.
你越自信,在滑雪道上滑雪慢慢也会得到很大帮助的.注:本文翻译由en88字幕组完成。