KNOCK KNOCK LIVE | The David Beckham Package
贝克汉姆来敲门!
Oh my God!!! Oh my God...
我的老天爷啊!!!我的天...
I'm David.
我是 David。
We know who you are! Oh my God—I know who you are...
我们知道你是谁!我的老天--我知道你是谁...
You're on Knock Knock Live, and I brought a few friends. So if you don't mind, can they come in?
你们上了《谁来敲门》实境秀,我带了几个朋友来。如果你不介意的话,他们可以进来吗?
Yes! Welcome! Come on in.
可以!欢迎!快进来吧。
How are you? Nice to meet you.
你好吗?很高兴认识你。
Wow!
哇!
I don't know any of your names, so you...maybe you can...
我不知道你们任何一个人的名字,所以你...或许你可以...
I'm Claudia, the mom.
我是 Claudia,妈妈。
Nice to meet you, Mom—the most important one.
很高兴认识你,妈妈--最重要的人。
I'm Victor's son, soccer player.
我是 Victor 的儿子,我是足球员。
Soccer player?
足球员吗?
Victor Gonzalez. You're my best player.
Victor Gonzalez。你是最棒的球员。
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你、谢谢你。
Can we offer you something to drink?
我们能帮你准备什么喝的吗?
I'm okay at the moment, actually. I'm very good, I'm very good.
其实我现在觉得很好。我很好、我很好。
Oh my goodness! I can't believe this.
我的老天!我真不敢相信。
Well, I'm here for a few reasons. Uhhh...one of the reasons I'm here today—my friends at Sprint and Direct 2 You are gonna be giving you seven brand new iPhones.
这个嘛,我来这是有几个原因的。唉...其中一个我今天来这的原因--我在 Sprint 电信到府服务的朋友要送你们七支全新 iPhone。
Wow!
哇!
My friend Christina is here... So, these are the phones.
我朋友 Christina 在这... 那,这些是手机。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you!
谢谢!
Plus, I also have a plan, the all-in plan, and you don't have to worry about paying your bills for the next 10 years.
另外,我还有一个方案,“全都包方案”,你们在接下来十年都不用担心电话费了。
No phone bills! Thank you!
没有电话费!谢谢你!
Yeah, you're welcome, you're welcome. But, one of the main reasons why I'm here is I was told about your family, and I was very honored to come down here and be welcomed into your home, and actually meet you, you know, one-on-one. Because I've heard so much about you, I've heard how much you work. I've heard, you know, what an amazing family together—you're such a tight-knit family. So, thanks to my friends at Sprint, I have this for you. So, you can go ahead and open it, if you would like.
对啊,不用客气、不用客气。但是,我来这的主要原因之一是,我听说了你们家的情况,而我很荣幸能来到这并被欢迎到你们家里,实际地和你们见面,你知道,面对面见面。因为我听说过很多关于你们的事、我听说过你们多么努力工作。我听说了,你知道,你们是一个多棒的家庭--你们的家庭如此亲密。所以,多亏我在 Sprint 电信的朋友们,我有这东西要给你们。那么,你可以打开它,如果你乐意的话。
Okay. Oh my God! Oh my God! 100,000! Oh, thank you!
好的。我的天啊!我的天啊!十万元!噢,谢谢你!
To know that my parents have 100,000-dollar check, this... It's so great to know that my parents don't have to struggle anymore.
知道我的父母有张十万元支票,这... 知道他们不用再辛苦地打拼真是太好了。
This is very exciting. I'm still an emotional wreck.
这真是太令人兴奋了。我现在脑袋还是转不过来。
It feels like a dream. It feels like I'm gonna wake up and be back to reality. But...our lives have changed. My life for my son has changed. He can have so much more. Before, it was work, work, work; paycheck to paycheck. And now we can actually spend time as a family, go places, and enjoy ourselves for once.
这就像个梦。好像我会醒来然后回到现实。但是...我们的生活改变了。我给儿子的生活改变了。他可以拥有更多更多。在这之前,生活就只是工作、工作、工作;没半点积蓄。现在我们可以真正一家人度过时光、去不同地方,好好享受生活一次。
This will help out so much. Oh my goodness! Can we really not offer you something?
这会帮上大忙。喔我的天!我们真的不能替你准备什么吗?
Actually, I'd love a water.
老实说,我很乐意来杯水。
Yeah.
好耶。
Giving them the check for 100,000 dollars, you could see it just meant so much to them. I mean, this check is literally changing their lives. Congratulations. You're an amazing family—amazing family.
给他们那张十万元的支票,你可以看出那对他们意义重大。我是说,这张支票真的改变了他们的生活。恭喜。你们是很棒的一家人--很棒的一家人。
Do we get to play soccer with you?
我们可以和你踢足球吗?
Yeah, of course!
好啊,当然可以!
Let's play soccer!
踢足球萝!
You know, I'm very fortunate in my life. And to be able to do this for such a deserving family that works so hard, I mean, it's an amazing feeling.
你知道,我的人生很幸运。能够为这么努力奋斗、值得的一家人做这件事,我的意思是,这真是个不可思议的感觉。
David Beckham!
贝克汉姆!