Giving Confidence to Homeless Men through Grooming
有爱心的纽约发型师,用一把剪刀帮助流浪汉重拾自信!
I feel good about this. I really do. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我觉得这很棒。我真的这样觉得。谢谢你。非常谢谢你。
Of course.
不用谢。
My name is Mark Bustos. I'm a hairstylist based out of New York City. On my days off, I go out on the street, and I look for homeless people to help out, whether it be a haircut or just a conversation—just try to help out in any way to brighten someone's day.
我的名字是 Mark Bustos。我是据点在纽约市的发型师。放假的时候,我会到街上,寻找无家可归的人们去给予协助,无论是剪个头发或仅是聊个天--只是试着用任何方式帮忙,让某人的一天更美好。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
What do you think about a haircut today?
你觉得今天剪个头发如何?
Free?
免费?
Free.
免费。
Is this my seat?
这是我的座位吗?
This is your seat.
这是你的座位。
Have a seat, my friend.
坐下吧,我的朋友。
Feels good.
感觉很好。
I feel like a new man.
我觉得就像个全新的人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I see myself now.
我现在看见自己了。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你。非常感谢你。
I think grooming helps them take the next step in life just by giving them a little bit more confidence, or even to just walk a little taller.
我认为替他们打理外表能给他们多一点自信,帮助他们踏出人生的下一步,或甚至帮他们更抬头挺胸点也好。
I wanna feel good when I go on my interview next week, and now I feel that way. I feel real good.
我想在下星期的面试时感到自信,现在我就那样觉得。我觉得很好。