What a Busy Morning
忙碌的早晨
Either the first streaming of the sunshine,which broke the dark night,
打破黑夜的第一道阳光,
or the hurried steps on the stairs made by those who hastened to catch the time
或是楼上赶时间的人匆忙的脚步声,
brough me back to consciousness,and before my window of heart being opened,
把我从睡梦中唤醒.在迎接新的一天到来之前,
my hand had reached out of the warm quilt
我先把手从暖和的被窝中伸出来
to the watch placed on the bed-stand.
抓起放在床头的表。
With a sleeping look at the watch,
迷糊中看了看表,
I repeated the time deep in my heart,"Twenty to seven."
心中默念着"七点差二十分"。
"What?Twenty to seven?"
"什么?七点差二十分?"
Throwing the quilt aside without losing time,
把被子一扔,为了抓紧时间,
I jumped to my feet and addressed myself at flying speed.
我踮着脚,边跑边穿衣服。
With a basin,in which lay the tooth- brush and toothpaste on my left hand,
左手拿着脸盆,里面放着牙刷,牙膏;
and the towel around my neck,I hurried to the washroom.
脖上围着洗脸毛巾,我飞般地冲进了卫生间。
Putting down the basin and switching on the tap,
放下脸盆,打开水龙头,
I turned to the closet and took out of a bag of instant noodles,
转向壁柜,拿出一袋速食面
with the purpose of cooking myself breakfast.
来做早餐。
Hot vapor rose from the pot.
热气从水壶中冒出来。
I stood brushing my yellowish teeth beside the hearth,
站在炉前,我一边刷着泛黄的牙,
monitoring the cooking process.
一边准备早餐。
Few minutes later, the noodles were ready,and washing was done.
几分钟后,早餐好了,洗漱完了.
Hot as it was,it couldn't hinder me from eating.
尽管很烫,我还是吃下去了。
As I got to my feet and walked to the door,
迈开步伐朝门口走去,
I picked up a piece of scroll to wipe off the grease around my rosy mouth
我撕了一卷纸擦去红唇上边的油渍。
As I was running towards the regular bus stop,
当我朝车站奔去时,
the bus started off and and disappeared in the distance...
公交车刚刚出发,消失在远处......