"I don't like high places," he said.
“我恐高啊,” 小狐说。
Fox and Louise came down the telephone pole together.
小狐和露易丝一起爬下电线杆。
"You are trouble," said Fox.
“你真会惹麻烦,” 小狐说。
On the way home Fox had a terrible thought.
回家的路上一个可怕的念头出现在小狐脑中。
"What if Louise tells?" he said to himself. "I will really get it!"
“如果露易丝告诉妈妈了怎么办?” 他对自己说。“我会被罚的!”
Fox bought Louise the biggest ice cream cone he could buy.
小狐尽可能的给露易丝买了一个最大的甜筒。
"You must not tell," he said.
“你决不能说出去,” 他说。
"Maybe I will and maybe I won't," said Louise.
“我可能会可能不会,” 露易丝回答。
"What have you two been up to?" asked Mom. Fox held his breath.
“你们俩去哪儿啦?” 妈妈问。小狐屏住呼吸。
"We went to the park," said Louise.
“我们去了公园,” 露易丝答。