Hello?No, no, We, we don't know.Lots of tests. Yes, yes, goodbye.
喂 不 我们还不知道 是要做很多测试 好的 再见
Who was it?The girl from the party.The X-ray of your spine with the dyingX
是谁 派对上那个女孩 光片显示 你脊椎染色部分
shows you don't have anything pressing on your spinal cord.
没有任何异物压迫你的脊髓
That's good, isn't it?It's a process of elimination.You're a team.
那是好事 对吗 是一个排除病症的过程 你们是一个团队
I mean you are both getting the Nobel Prize this evening.
我是说二位今晚要共同领取诺贝尔奖
I put him up for the job.
我推荐他来的
And they wouldn't even let me in on the interview.
他们却不肯让我参加面试
So I loitered around.
所以我就在周围闲晃
When Bob and the interview committee came out,
等鲍勃和面试委员会出来
doing their hand shakes and "Thank you for coming and I will let you know",
互相握手 说着"感谢前来 请静候佳音"的客套话
I moved in."You gave him the job, right?
我就上前去 我说"你们同意用他了吧
You gave Bob the job, didn't you?It was this kind of embarrassed pause.
"你们同意用鲍勃了吧" 当时大家尴尬了片刻
So I told them straight,"Bob and I are going to walk down the corridor right here,"
我就直接说 我和鲍勃要从这条走廊走出去
and right out that door, right there.
就走出那扇门
And if you don't want Bob to have the job
鲍勃就是为这份工作而生的
that he was born to do,then you call up before we go through that door."
你们要是不给他 那我们穿过那扇门之前就告诉我们"
Longest walk in my life.62 paces.And we never looked back.
那是我人生最长的一段路 62步 我们再没往回看