手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 保健与医学:循环系统 > 正文

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》第1期:初识心脏(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
I really like this picture that I found.
我个人非常喜欢这个图片
It actually shows you really neatly where the heart sits in our body
非常准确地给出了心脏在体内的位置
so you can see the heart is surrounded, on both sides, by ribs, right?
大家可以看到,心脏是由肋骨包围起来的
And in fact, I didn't draw it in yet,
另外,我还没有画上
but let me show you where the lungs would be.
给大家介绍一下肺的位置
So this is where the lungs- this is the right lung and on this side you'd have the left lung.
这里是肺,这是右肺,左肺
So this is where your heart sits: between two lungs.
心脏在两个肺之间
And I'm saying left and right from the perspective of the the person who owns this heart.
这里所指的左和右是指图中人物的左和右
So this is their left and right,
这个左右方向
which is the opposite of us if we're looking at it.
跟我们现在的左右刚好是相反的

可汗学院《保健与医学:循环系统》

As the heart is actually sitting between the two lungs

好,大家可以看到
within this protective casing that the ribs are basically there to keep all these important organs safe.
心脏在两个肺之间被肋骨包围,肋骨就是保护重要脏器的
And then below them, so if you draw this here.
然后在这些下边
Or if I draw it, you can see now that below all this stuff is a really really important muscle.
这里还有一块组织,是一块非常重要的肌肉
So this muscle people don't talk about this muscle,
不过一般很少提到这块肌肉
or this is not the kind of muscle that you usually see people working out at the gym,
准确的说这跟大家在健身时练的肌肉不太一样
but this muscle is called the diaphragm.
这个肌肉叫做横隔膜
So your diaphragm muscle and your ribs are enclosing a space, right?
这块膈肌和肋骨一起包围出了一个空间,大家看到了吧?
The diaphragm becomes the floor,
把膈肌看成下底面
and the ribs are kind of the ceiling and the walls of this space.
肋骨是上底面和侧面
And if you look at the contents of this space,
如果看这个空间内的内容
you'd have your lung and you'd have your heart.
就是肺和心脏
So, this entire space then is called your thorax.
这整个空间就是胸腔
So what exactly does the heart do?
心脏的功能是什么呢?
Let's actually make a little bit of space now, and bring up a zoomed in version of the heart.
好,我们留一些空来看放大之后的心脏
Let me start by orienting you to the heart.
我先介绍一下心脏
This is our right lung and on the other side we have our left lung.
这里是右肺的位置,这里是左肺
And all this would be inside of the rib cage,
当然这些都是在肋骨之内的
but I'm not going to draw that now,
现在就不画肋骨了
because that would make it harder to see the heart itself.
不然心脏就不好介绍了
So to think about exactly what the heart does,
好,要思考心脏的功能
I think one, kind of neat way to do it is to actually imagine that you're a cell.
首先大家看,假设大家就是一个细胞
So put yourself in the perspective of a cell,
把自己看成一个细胞的话
and let's say that you're a cell hanging out over here.
假设这里是一个细胞
This is you.
这就是大家化身的细胞
And you can think about any part of the body that you could be.
当然,这个细胞属于任何部位都可以
Let's say a little toe cell.
假设这是脚趾上的一个细胞
So let's say you're a toe cell and your job is to, of course,
假设这个脚趾细胞要生存
live and be happy,and you've got near by, a little blood vessel.
附近就要有一条小血管
And in fact, every cell in our body has a little blood vessel that's near by.
实际上身体中每个细胞附近都有小血管
And this toe cell is just trying to make a living.
如果这个脚趾细胞要生存的话
And toe cells need certain things, right?
它是需要一些特定原料的吧?
They need, for example, let's say oxygen.
比方说,氧气
I'll write it in white so it's very clear.
我用白色写,更显眼一点
They need oxygen and they need nutrients, right?
细胞需要氧气,还有养料
So cells need certain things to live and be happy.
这样细胞才能生存下去
And on the flip-side, they also make waste.
另一方面,细胞也产生废物
They're in a sense just like us, they make waste.
这其实跟人类很像,有消耗,同时也产生废料
And that waste could be all sorts of things,
废料也有很多

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
vessel ['vesl]

想一想再看

n. 容器,器皿,船,舰
n. 脉管,血

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋状物
vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。