Your visitor, Mr. Hawking.He wouldn't let me out of sight, not once.
找你的 霍金先生 他一刻不松懈地盯着我
Scared me out of my mug, I think.Oh, rules, rules, rules!
好像我还能打劫似的 这么多的规矩
Penrose's lecture in London. Otherwise engaged?
彭罗斯在伦敦有演讲 你不来了吗
Stephen? Are you all right?Fine, fine.Oh, your two favourite words.
史蒂芬 你没事吧 挺好 挺好的 你就喜欢说这话
Is it all right for me to have come?Fine.
我来找你没事吗 挺好
No, it's not your turn.What are you doing?
不 不该你呢 你在干嘛
It's in the rules, I've cricketed it and so I go again.
规则是我打歪了 所以我再击一次
Can you keep doing that?Of course I can.So what you are supposed to do get your pair of balls as far away from it as possible and then.
你能一直这么打下去吗 当然能了 你要把你的球 打得尽量远 然后...
What? What is it? What you're doing, croaking?
怎么了 你笑什么
Hold on. A Penrose lecture in London.
等等 伦敦的彭罗斯演讲
It's all right. Go, now! Work!
没事的 快去吧 去工作啊